SMOKI flue gas scrubber
Smoke and soot filtering system for large wood-fired pizza and wood-burning ovens.
The Smoki Maxi is a patented system for flue gas cleaning of wood-fired ovens and ensures not only clean exhaust air, but also low odor nuisance. The unit can be installed in almost any exhaust system and cleans the exhaust air with the help of water. The patented high-pressure nozzles first flush fine dust and soot out of the exhaust air. These particles are collected in a collection container and disposed of directly as wastewater. The further exhaust air passes through three increasingly fine filters, so that further particles are removed and finally an exhaust air purified by up to 95% is emitted. Odor nuisance is reduced by about 50% with this standard method. A reduction of odors by up to 98% is possible with the addition of a neutralizing liquid.
For La Bottega Toscana, a wood-fired oven is synonymous with tradition and genuine pleasure, but of course we are also aware of the need to solve the soot problem associated with this method of preparation. That is why we now offer a special soot reducer.
The special features of the Smoki products:
- completely automatic operation
- pump for forced drainage and automatic cleaning
- vertical, self-cleaning flushing pump
- freedom from maintenance (the device does not require proper cleaning)
- small amount of water inside the device
- extremely low consumption during operation
- all electrical parts are located inside the unit for greater safety (no visible components)
- absolutely tight, all-stainless steel rinsing pump with external mounting to facilitate possible inspection
- he unit can be placed outdoors even at low temperatures, as it is absolutely tight and no water remains inside the unit at the end of the cycle
- adaptable to any type of furnace (brick or prefabricated), fireplace, etc.
- numerous possibilities of adjustment of the decomposition capacity.
The model is also available as Smoki 200 with additional self-starting fan incl. motor.
The unit is switched on by an automatic switch (max. 10 A) located near the furnace or in the control box. On the unit itself there is a disconnecting switch (ON/OFF switch) and a maximum level indicator light. Both are located in a control box covered by a window flap.
All protection, safety devices and electrical control drives comply with the applicable directives.
Maxi Maxi 300 smoke connection 300mm, air flow 2700m³ per hour.
Maxi Maxi 400 smoke connection 400mm, air flow 4500m³ per hour.
Maxi Maxi 500 smoke connection 500mm, air flow 6500m³ per hour
|Model||Maxi 300||Maxi 400||Maxi 500|
|Pump V+Hz||380V 50-60Hz||380V 50-60Hz||380V 50-60Hz|
|Pump kW+ A||1,5kW 3,6A||2,2kW 4,9A||3,0kW 6,5A|
|Water tank L||118||190||288|
|Weight empty kg||150||220||275|
|Air flow ccm/h||2700||4500||6500|
|Noise level dB||69||69||69|
|Water consumption L/h||40||40||40|
|All models are 3-phase|
|Outer dimension height (in cm):||97|
|Outer dimension length (in cm):||87|
|Outer dimension width (in cm):||106|
|Pumpe kW+ A:||1,5kW 3,15A|
|Smoki smoke connection:||300 mm|
|Weight (in kg):||150|