Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SW10305
Fontana LINEA Antracide - Bellagio & Riviera
The Linea Antracide is based on the classic Linea Red. The successful dome furnace with the distinctive metal dome is therefore a design object in the Linea Antracide. The already aesthetic dome is emphasized by subtle anthracite and upgraded by an innovative storage system. A glass door allows a look inside the oven. This is particularly advantageous when preparing dishes that have a long cooking time, such as bread.
The characteristics of the Linea Antracide:
- Direct wood firing
- food-safe chamotte bottom
- patented stainless steel dome with perfect insulation
- modern design, simple and elegant
- Storage system for wood and oven door
- glass door
- patented ventilation system
- large cooking space offers flexibility
- as a mobile oven or as a table-top version (table pizza oven) for outdoor kitchens
There are two different oven sizes in the Linea Antracide series. Both with generous dimensions of 80x60 cm (Riviera) or 80x80 cm (Bellagio). In this size, the stoves are almost on a professional level. Lovers of Italian cuisine will get their money's worth. Up to 4 pizzas or up to 5 kg of bread can be baked in it at the same time. These stoves are dedicated to cozy evenings with friends and family. The preparation options are as varied as the chefs' imaginations. In these spacious ovens, amateur cooks can start with antipasti, stewed vegetables, baked pasta dishes such as lasagna, and of course the popular pizza, meat dishes and desserts, as well as cakes and bread. Whether cooking evening together or a meal in a cozy atmosphere with the warming wood fire and the distinctive wood stove aromas, the Linea Antracide is perfect for the demanding cook and connoisseur in the home garden.
Of course, the Linea Antracide also has a mobile trolley with two rollers, so that the stoves can change their position as desired. They are also available as a table-top version (table pizza oven) for the outdoor kitchen. For this, the customer prepares his outdoor kitchen accordingly with a stable and fireproof surface and then installs the oven on it. For this case, Fontana also offers high-quality barbecues with charcoal and / or gas firing in various sizes and equipment for the outdoor kitchen.
Of course, the Linea Antracide also combines the patented techniques of the traditional Fontana Forni house: the patented ventilation system, the patented food-safe chamotte panels and the unique stainless steel vault, which is the absolute company secret. These properties make the Linea Antracide like all Fontana stoves absolutely high-quality stoves, which store the heat in a short time and can hold for a very long time. The chamotte floors inside the cooking space ensure the perfect temperature and, above all, the perfect floor for pizza. The massive insulation made of ceramic fibers and natural rock wool ensure perfect warmth in the oven. In the tradition of Italian wood-burning ovens, Fontana Forni has been cultivating its craft for decades, giving each individual customer an oven that is almost unique and brings joy to the home.
inside dimension (cm)
|80 x 80||60 x 80|
|Max. inside height||34||34|
|Outside dimensions (in cm)||105,5 x 109 x 196||85,5 x 109 x 196|
|weight (in kg)||180||155|
|nominal heating power (kW)||9||9|
|wood consumption (kg/h bei 300°C)||3,8||3,8|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Fontana Forni - Pizzaöfen mit Tradition
- Download Montageanleitung
- Download Bedienungsinformation
- Download Bedienungsinformation 2018
- Download Manuale Gas
- Download Montage Wagen
- Download Fontana Forni Pizzaöfen_ITA_ENG
- Download Fontana Forni Pizzaöfen_DE_FRA
- Download Fontana Forni Kurzinfo Neuheiten 2020 Magazin
- Download Fontana Forni Kurzinformation Linea Antracide
- Download Fontana Forni Datenblatt Riviera
- Download Fontana Forni Datenblatt Riviera ohne Wagen
- Download Fontana Forni Datenblatt Bellagio