Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
ALBIS Leasing available as a payment method in the checkout process.
|Contract period||Monthly Rate|
1) in EUR plus VAT per month with quarterly payment
2) The aforementioned properties are comprehensively insured by the ALBIS Leasing Group, unless you have insured them yourself and we have no proof of this.
3) Minimum order: 500 € zzgl. VAT.
- Order number: Hobby80
Baking as a way of life - ovens of the Hobby series
The "Hobby" stove, which is completely pre-assembled on a metal plate, is available in three different sizes.The baking surface of fireclay (fireproof and white) is composed of different elements depending on the size. The special feature of the "white surface" is its ability to optimally store the heat. Due to the high aluminum content, it is more resistant to heat and can keep it long. Production in a press produces the perfectly flat surface. As a result, the heat absorption and the baking process are optimal.
The soil is insulated with calcium silicate stones (thickness: 10 cm). Thus, even after many pizzas, a perfect and above all a stable temperature is guaranteed. The oven is also suitable for semi-professional use.
Equipment & Features:
- self-supporting fire vault (made of refractory mixture)
- direct firing
- molded fireproof cotto slab serves as a working and storage area in front of the oven opening
- removable metal flap
- alternatively available with gas burner or on request also with natural gas / LPG
The model Hobby is basically identical to the series FVR, but already installed with the brick arch and the smoke connection. On request, this model can also be equipped as a trailer version with reinforced underbody and is ideal for mobile use in vans or trailers (see pictures).
Model hobby Ø 80 cm, Ø 100 cm, Ø 120 cm
Inside dimension depth: 80 cm, 100 cm, 120 cm
Internal dimensions Width: 80 cm, 100 cm, 120 cm
Internal dimensions Height: 33 cm, 36 cm, 36 cm
External dimensions Depth: 112 cm, 132 cm, 149 cm
External dimensions Width: 129 cm, 148 cm, 157 cm
Front opening: 38x22 cm, 48x30 cm, 48x30 cm
Heating time to approx. 300 ° C: 30 min, 40 min, 50 min
Wood consumption (kg / h): 3.5 pieces, 4 pieces, 6 pieces
Smoke tube: For all oven sizes, a smoke tube with a diameter of 20 cm is sufficient.
Weight (kg): approx. 500 kg, approx. 600 kg, approx. 650kg
Pizza capacity (Ø 28-30 cm): 3 pieces, 4-5 pieces, 6-7 pieces
Delivery and installation: Delivered by La Bottega Toscana or assembled at your site, if the pre-assembled oven does not fit through the door or window. The construction on site can be booked separately (about 1-2 working days).
Note: Please note dimensions and weights when placing your order and the useful and important instructions for maintenance when commissioning!
Hobby is a wood fired oven for home use, removable, it does not require building permits: after the purchase the customer must only locate and light it to cook delicious pizzas.
The ovens Hobby are available in three different models that differ in sizes and internal dimension: HOBBY Ø80 HOBBY Ø100 and HOBBY Ø120.
They are prefabricated with refractory cotto bricks of high-quality and they are ready for ignition. The cooking capacity is obviously different, from one model to another, and therefore it can satisfy the needs of every family: 3 pizzas for the smallest model, up to 7 of the biggest one.
The ovens “Hobby” are equipped with an upper insulation with ceramic blanket, a first piece of chimney flue with a diameter of 20 cm, lower insulation, a precast brick and an extractable iron door; the color coating is white in contrast with the terracotta-colored arc.
The cooking floor, 5 cm thick and perfectly polished, is in white refractory with an high-density of alumina, that allows an outstanding heat’s storage, an higher heat resistance and duration in the time. After placement, there will be nothing to do but to follow the instructions, provided by Valoriani, to light it and to start cooking fabulous pizzas to delight your family and friends.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Valoriani - Pizzaöfen mit Qualität und Tradition
- Download Datenblatt Hobby
- Download Datenblatt Zubehör
- Download Valoriani Katalog
- Download Valoriani Handout Privat english
- Download Valoriani Handout Privat italiano
- Download Valoriani Handout Privat deutsch
- Download Handbook Hobby english
- Download Hobby deutsch
- Download Datenblatt Valoriani Hobby 80
- Download Valoriani Katalog 2020 english