Are you a restaurateur looking for a pizza oven for parties and events? We mount different models of Fontana on a 750kg trailer for your car. The wood-fired pizza ovens are easy to operate and, thanks to their high-quality workmanship, ensure the best baking and cooking results. Whether pizza, bread, rolls or tarte flambée - your dishes will always succeed in Fontana ovens. And these baking houses are also well suited for roasts, vegetables or baked potatoes. Through the glass door, your customers can take a look inside at the festivities and events. That provides flair.
The oven: Fontana Gusto
The baking chamber has three floors and offers plenty of space for your food. The side walls are made of heat-resistant stainless steel and keep the heat evenly inside the oven. They can be completely dismantled for thorough cleaning. The exterior of the stove is made entirely of stainless steel with a cast front.
The equipment and accessories:
- Grates and pans
- Baking chamber with double ventilation for crispy food
- interior lighting
- Cooking chamber with traditional arched shape
- Food grade chamotte in the baking chamber
- stainless steel chimney
- Front and side work surfaces
- mounted on a trolley (2 castors)
- Cupboard in trolley suitable for fermenting bread or as a warming compartment
- 230V transformer and TÜV-SÜD tested
- Flue gas temperature: approx. 190 degrees, baking temperature 200 to 500 degrees possible.
The oven is made of treated sheet metal which can be used at very high temperatures.
The baking chamber is made of special stainless steel and separated from the combustion chamber by a triple layer: steel surface 2 mm, oven stone fireclay 5 mm, heat-resistant plate 14 cm food-safe ground.
These features allow the same heat distribution everywhere and avoid temperature fluctuations,
which are unfavourable for uniform cooking. The main part of the oven is made of a rock fibre with
insulated to an average thickness of 80 mm to maintain a constant baking temperature and to prevent overheating.
of the outer sheets and to prevent excessive heat loss. This means that the device has a
uniform performance and economical energy consumption. The materials are of the highest quality.
The exterior is made of painted zinc plate (classic model) or stainless steel (Inox model).
Inner dimensions 80 cm x 54 cm, indirect wood-burning oven
The trailer (also for other Fontana models):
Length: 210 cm plus drawbar of 80 cm.
Width: 120 cm plus tires 20 cm each right and left
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Fontana Forni - Pizzaöfen mit Tradition