The Vesuvio Maxi GR series is one of the latest Valoriani products. It is aimed at professional bakers and is available in three different sizes.
The Maxi GR was designed as a large oven especially for bakers. It is very versatile and can be used for both bread and oriental cuisine: pide, lahmacun and a variety of pastries can be excellently prepared.
The Maxi GR series is supplied as a kit and includes all parts of the dome and oven base made of fireproof fireclay. All materials needed to insulate the top and bottom of the oven are included. The stove can be fired with wood and gas.
- The furnace parts consist of built-in elements of refractory aluminum concrete.
- Food-safe, white chamotte provide optimal heat performance on the ground and are even and durable.
- The perfect ratio of vault curvature to the baking surface enables high energy efficiency and low operating costs.
- Tested and approved according to DIN EN13229 for gastronomic endurance brand.
- According to Directive 84/500 / EEC approved by the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment.
Dimensions: inside dimensions of 220 cm, 245 cm, 270 cm
Firing: wood and gas
Assembly and delivery: The furnace is installed by the customer, who also carries out the erection of the base and the retaining walls. Optionally, the professional structure of the stove can be booked with us.
Hire purchase / lease: on request.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Valoriani - Pizzaöfen mit Qualität und Tradition