Technology in the service of the taste, the Valoriani Igloo
More than 100 years of experience, a lot of technical know-how and a passionate ingenuity can be found in the design of the model Igloo, the first and only breathable oven with special evaporation.
The main insulation vault of the furnace is lined with Valtex, an innovative, breathable mortar. It consists of a mixture of macroporous silicates, which are able to release the moisture produced during baking to the outside. As a result, the heat generated by the fuel is fully used for heating the furnace interior and ensures a constant temperature, especially of the soil for hours.
Like all Valoriani ovens, the Igloo is equipped with a baking surface made of fireproof bricks, made of the best Italian and foreign chamottes and tested in a food-safe way. Its high heat output, the breathability of the material and its excellent properties as a heat storage allow a perfect and uniform baking from all sides.
The advantages at a glance:
- Economic use of fuel, higher power, more constant temperature and last but not least its special technology ensure unique culinary delights.
- Also available with gas firing and 10-flame blower gas burner DVGW approved.
- Running costs approx. 1 Euro / hour with gas and about 2 square meters of wood per month (about 200 euros with 250 hours of operation)
- Baking times approx. 90 seconds at 500 degrees and 180 seconds at 320 degrees
- Tested and approved according to DIN 13229 resp. Gas Appliance Directive
- This wood oven is suitable for the gastronomic endurance brand.
- According to Directive 84/500 / EEC approved by the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment.
- Furnace is supplied assembled, ground-level door is required for installation, optional installation in the local is possible.
Measurements: Internal dimensions 100 cm, 120 cm, 140 cm, 160 cm, 180 cm, 140 x 160 cm, 140 x 180 cm
Firing: wood and gas
Assembly and delivery: The delivery of the pre-assembled furnace is made by freight carrier. An assembly by our experts is possible on request (assembly time about 1 to 2 days).
Test the Vesuvio Igloo:
You have the opportunity to test the stove in our exhibition. We have installed a model and will be happy to provide you with the stove by personal appointment on +49 6051 67777 for a few hours with wood or gas firing for sample cooking and baking. Do not hesitate to call us. The quality of the Igloo will convince you!
Hire purchase / lease: on request .
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Valoriani - Pizzaöfen mit Qualität und Tradition
- Download Datenblatt Vesuvio Igloo
- Download Datenblatt Zubehör
- Download Valoriani Katalog
- Download Valoriani Handout Gastro italiano
- Download Valoriani Handout Gastro english
- Download Valoriani Handout Gastro deutsch
- Download Handhabung mit dem Stabler
- Download Igloo 160/160
- Download Igloo handbook
- Download Farbmusterauswahl
Das Original aus Italien....es geht nicht besser !!!
Wir brauchen ganz wenig holz und Ofen ist immer gleich warm und Außen kalt.....Danke für den tollen ofen...