Pizza course of Scuola Italiana Pizzaioli
New Course: Autumn 2020
As a chef or restaurateur you can obtain a diploma according to ISO 9001 standard with this course. Experienced chefs from the Italian Scuola Italiana Pizzaioli offer you the opportunity to prove their skills with a European-wide recognized diploma. In five days you learn the craft of the pizza baker from the pie.
1st day: topic cereals
- The composition of the flour and its production are in the foreground.
- It is about degrees of flour, weight, humidity and batch no.
- The ripening of the dough (alpha and beta analysis and enzymes)
- The storage of pizza dough in terms of light, humidity and temperature.
2nd day: topic water
- The following characteristics of the water have an influence on the dough: sensory, bacteriological and chemical requirements of the water, pH value and degree of hardnessThe yeast and its microorganisms.
- Different maturation methods
3rd day: topic kneading
- What does kneading with the dough do?
- How to knead?
- The types of oil and salt.
- Fats and fatty acids in olive oil and pizza.
4th day: theme quality of the pizza
- Various types of pizza and baking in the various ovens (wood, gas, electric)
- The preparation of the pizza - a decisive quality criterion
- The dough is made, stored, prepared, shaped, topped and baked.
Day 5: Typing and practical exam.
The oven: The course takes place at a Valoriani wood oven with gas burner and a diameter of 120 cm.
Prerequisite: Gastronomic experience or experience with pizza.
Hotel and Transfer: Upon request, you will receive a list of hotels in the vicinity after booking. If there is sufficient demand, we will arrange a shuttle from the hotel to the pizza school.
Funding: Since the course is certified and thus internationally recognized, there is the possibility of funding in the context of retraining by the employment office.
Flyer: Download the flyer of the pizza course here: Flyer of Pizza course Scuola Italiana Pizzaioli
Allergies / Incompatibilities: If you have allergies or adverse reactions to certain foods, please inform us in the free text field in the registration form.